Term 2 Before/after school program now open for enrolment
Enrol now for Term 2 before/after school program
Our before/after school program is back at participating schools in Term 1, 2019 focusing on the skills of Overarm Throw & Balance.
Participating schools in Term 2, 2019 are:
- Subiaco Primary School - Monday, 3:20pm-4:05pm, K-Year 1
- Mt Hawthorn PS - Tuesday, 8:00am-8:45am, K-Year 2
- Lake Monger PS/West Leederville PS Kindergarten, 3:15pm-4:00pm, K-Year 3
- Wembley PS - Wednesday, 8:00am-8:45am, K-Year 2
- West Leederville PS - Wednesday, 8:00am-8:45am, K-Year 2
- Mt Claremont PS - Thursday, 7:45am-8:30am, K-Year 2
- Hollywood PS - Thursday, 3:15pm-4:00pm, K-Year 3
- North Perth PS - Friday, 7:45am-8:30am, K-Year 3
*If your child's school is not on this list and you would like to participate please get in touch: kiddo-SSEH@uwa.edu.au
Sessions will start in Week 3 of Term 2 in all schools.
Why enrol your child in KIDDO?
- kids need to learn how to run, jump, throw and catch
- focus on FUN, maximal participation and skill development
- active kids concentrate better, are happier and healthier
- evidence based program by Exercise & Sport Science graduates and students
- small groups - at least 1 coach per 8 children
- low cost ($112 for 8 sessions), convenient location before or after school
For no additional cost all children participating in the program will take part in a brief movement assessment before the start of the program. Parents will receive a full report of the results. This allows us to ensure the program is tailored to the skill level of your child and help enhance their confidence. Your child must be enrolled before the start of Term 2 to participate in the movement assessment.